RSS Feed

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Books

I read – therefore… well I read. I’ve realized that I read more and more these days. I’ve always been the one to read up about latest trends in the world of the intertubes. Procrastination – I think not – more like a passion to collect information that enhances future problem solving capability. I use this information to do things that lead others to say – “why doesn’t everybody use/do this?” It’s only because they don’t know.
I’ve always done most of my reading on the pc. Why? Lots of reasons –
  1. My office was a 15 min walk away from home.
  2. Had an awesome unlimited internet connection.
  3. I spent most of my time in front on the pc – I’d stopped watching television since everything could be downloaded.
  4. Even though it would drain my time away – I liked reading online.
I always used to think of myself as an internet gopher – well turns out I just like to read.
This started when I made a new best friend – someone who had a repository of books I could access. I’ve been reading throughout this year but I’ve been reading regularly since August ’09.
I don’t especially like sleeping in the train ride to my new work place so I prefer to read. It makes me feel productive too.

Stuff read - (Since August)
 Drop me a comment if you have any suggestions for books that I must read.

0 comments: